View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 10:54 AM   #3
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

<font face="Verdana" size="3" color="#009999">Yah! My wife and I were talking about this last night, it only seems like Kong, Narnia, and Potter were in the theater just a few months ago. It may reduce some piracy but only a small amount, and then the downside it may also reduce people who see it in the theater because why go spend almost $20 to see it if you only need to wait a couple months for the DVD. Even though they may combat piracy they may not gain anything in terms of profit. New releases coming out at 19.99 for the first day than that is a decent price for a new release and will combat piracy has well.

Bought Kong, and pre purchased Narnia which you recieved 50,000 HBC points for which is almost =$10. Kong was good, I still have a soft spot for the original and Peter kept true to the story and the special effects made it worth it. What ticks me off is that now you have to choose wide screen or full screen it used to be they were on the same DVD. My wife likes full screen and I like wide screen.</font>

[ 03-30-2006, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote