Thread: Superheroes
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2002, 09:55 AM   #54
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
[QBSo now, I'll take an informal survey of actual readers who love these characters. Who would win in the following fights...and why?

1) Superman vs Hulk - Hulk, Hulk is a cryptonite dude, He is green and going to scare Superman!

2) Batman vs Capt. America Batman, if he doesnīt confuse his little toys and keeps away from the Shield. Captain America has corny little wings on his facemask that can be excellent grips for a kneejab to the nosejob of Cp. America!

3) Wonder Woman vs Storm Catfight, womane er.. Wonderwoman is pretty old and lazy now adays and storm was supposedly dead, so I guess that there wouldnīt be much of a fight!

4) Green Arrow vs Hawkeye LOL!! Oldies and goldies Both are so cheesy I hhope for a dead race!

5) Green Lantern vs Silver Surfer Silver Surfer any time! Waves up dude!

6) Lobo vs Wolverine Wolverine, without a doubt, you just canīt keep that man down! Lobo is just a gangstar from outerspace and if Wolverine shows a bikin shot of any female superhero Lobo will be so stunned with .. er hormones Wolverine can slice and dice him to TV shop tunes

7) Flash vs Quicksilver To quickly over no one will know what happened! ;D

8) Elongated Man vs Mr. Fantastic ?? Man, you have been digging deep in the comic corner! Both needs a facelift before showing up in public!

9) Power Girl (Superman's cousin) vs She-Hulk (just to be fair to the ladies) Er.. no comment..

10) Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange Dr Pepper commercial??

11) Nightwing (adult Robin) vs Daredevil Daredevil all the way! No cheesy comments to loose track and as Boy Blunder stands there delivering cheesy punchlines and waits for Batman to come save him, Daredevil will kick his butt!!

12) Catwoman vs Black Cat Catwoman, she is fewocious..

13) Superboy vs Spiderman Spiderman wins on ATP points!

14) Hawkman vs ArchAngel No comment..

15) Shang-Chi vs Iron Fist Shang Chi! Cooler supermoeves back in thoose days..
[QB]
[ 07-02-2002, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: WOLFGIR ]

Donīt eat the yellow snow