View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 02:34 PM   #1
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Spoiler for those who see survivor behind the schedule in America.
Who's your favorite? Who do you hate?

I was pulling for Clarence, but he was voted off. How can you hate a guy who eats the beans, hides the can, but gets told on...lol. I guess I'm pulling for "Big Tom" now. My favorites in every Survivor have always been the older members. Rudy from Survivor 1, Rodger from Survivor 2. It's taken me a while to warm up to Tom because of his consistant voting against Clarence, but now he's my man.

I hated to see "Big Tom" vote against Clarence again! Interesting that in his final vote against Clarence he did not write his name as "C.W." as he had done every other time.

The two I hated were Silas and Lindsey (especially Lindsey), but now they're gone Lex has turned to the dark side and is my new enemy [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

The only bad thing about Survivor is that they have put "The Tick" up against it, and I wanted to see that show. I loved the cartoon version, but can't remember to set my silly VCR!