View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 04:50 AM   #8
Target
Red Dragon

I enjoyed the game, it was my first RPG I’d played in a while…use to play Dungeon Master and the Eye of the beholder series…Was a nice one to get back into gaming. However I didn’t like the fact you could only have one henchy, I prefer the games where you have a party and more character development. There also seemed to be a lot of having to talk to people, which I found broke up the flow of the game a bit. I wanted to be off exploring and fighting not walking round a town chatting, I know it’s part of all RPG’s but to much can get a little dull.

Having said that, it was a good game, especially the third chapter (Do I see a pattern here???) the graphics were good, and story was not that bad. I played with a Dwarf Barbarian usually with the thief, can’t remember the name my first time through, and nearly finished with a solo Elven Monk before I discovered Wizardry 8. Now that’s a good game!!

As for those bits you found, I’ll try and remember what I did with them.

1. Prism tree seed – I think you had to plant that when you went back in time, so in the present it flowered and you could give the seed to someone

2. corpse hand – can’t remember, think it was to open something

3. Masterson family Amulet – was a quest from the Masterson family in the docks (I think) to get it back for them, get some XP.

4. toy top – can’t remember this one

5 evil dagger – does not ring any bells either.

I think most of the items we for one or two small side quests, where you get a few XP, and maybe an item or two.

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote