Thread: Garden Fever!
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2001, 02:40 AM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[quote]Originally posted by RudeDawg:
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
[BHerb garden! Wow, that's great RD! I plan to have one someday. Still working the landscape. Went from bare clay to not bad in 4yrs but needs much more work!
What are you growing? Fresh thyme, oregano and chives are divine!

CloudFlorist

Quote:
OK, remember that I live in an apartment, and only have a small balcony patio..

For salads and cooking, I've got sage, thyme, oregano, chives, cilantro, and dill.
For teas, I've got mint, chamomile, lemon grass, and something else... LOL I forgot what the fourth tea is ?!?!
oh well...
It's just a small container garden...

[/B]
I figured it was a container garden, Dawggie! Some say that's the best way to grow herbs! Let me know how it works, I'm really intersted in doing something with herbs next year, depending on my other efforts. Spent first few yrs working on lawn/trees/shrubs and my rugosa roses! Now I'm starting perennials. Had daffs and tulips already and some oriental lillies...I wish I could do this all the time..

Davros? What's the pay like? LOL Er, weeds...uh, I only pull em when I think of it! Which is usually when the weeds are bigger than the plants I want there! LOL I'm sort of into laid back gardening...maybe one day I'll write a book, make a million and HIRE a weeder... teehee

Cloudy
(hi Ryan! )

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-03-2001).]