View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Default Which character do I want to level?

Hello! My characters have been collecting dust for the past few years in the server archives and mention of them still exist on the Team IW thread that's sticky'ed to the the forum.

I began with the half-elf Itzelt who is a cleric that later picked up some fighter experience due to the hardships that Undermountain puts one through. She is a level 11 in her Clerical studies and has managed to come up to a level 6 in the art of physical combat.

Rat was another of my creations that I allowed some time in the Undermountain explorations. He is a gnome who could do nothing more than pilfer and plunder until he got to work in Undermountain. Now, his abilities at plundering and pilfering have leveled up to 10 and at the same time he's had to fend of the constant torment of Undermountain's residency which has earned him 6 levels in fighting skill.

Of these two characters, I would like to work on getting one of them at peak levels, though I am not turned off to the idea that a new character needs to be born. If it were one of these two, would you agree with me that Rat has more of a chance than Itzelt does, and therefore should be my primary work? If not, what do you suggest for somebody that is trying to get back into the swing of Undermountain?