View Single Post
Old 10-09-2001, 10:30 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
Nice little place you have here. Mind if I sit by the window? Do you have those cookie things that sound funny in Italian?

Uh, waitress? Cup of coffee (pronounced Kaw-fee) and two creams.

Let me tell you about my day. I woke with my flatulent cat sitting on my chest yelling at me and batting at my nose. His food dish was magically emptied during the night and he chose 4:30 AM as his time to let me know he felt its unfair. I got up. Of course. I shower and they bang on the door until I let them into the bathroom. Ungrateful little monsters. They are certainly candidates for evisceration and bludgeoning. Got to get a smoke and coffee. Find my queen cat lovingly mating with my black pants. I remind her with my foot that its my pants and not her playground that she is messing with. I find my way out to my car and scrape the frost off for 10 minutes. Jersey is great. No, really. 2 of my people called out sick and its not a Monday or Friday. Go figure.

More later.
ROTFL! I have cats and I can very VERY much sympathise about the batting of your nose and the 4:30 hunger call! LOL Upstate NY had frost today too. Welcome to the Cafe, btw!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."