View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 11:31 AM   #7
Violet
Manshoon

Morning All! It's mah birfday! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I must set myself up for bad days on my birthday by expecting it to be a bad day LOL. First thing this morning the little TV in my bedroom bit the dust. The picture tries to come in but just can't. It's not like it hasn't lived a long and happy life but it had to die on the anniversary of the day of my birth LOL. Then, I needed to run to the grocery store and when I got home the door handle on my car broke on the inside - I had to roll the window down and open it from the outside. It's not that it hasn't lived a long and happy life but it had to die on the anniversary of the day of my birth LOL.

Looking forward to a nice lunch and a quiet night out at one of my favorite restuarants.

*Thinking positively from this point on*
(praying nothing else "bad" happens lol)

Did my taxes the day before yesterday. I won't brag about paying LOL.
I hope those of you getting refunds get enough to get what you want and need!

Virtual cake will be my snack of choice this morning. Some strong coffee will hit the spot too. Seeing as I partake in neither IRL I see no harm in virtually bouncing off the walls for a while. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Wishing everyone all a great day and tolerable weather! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/VioletMcKeever/AniV.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />A Man With Poetry On His Lips Also Has Wings On His Heart<br />The Harder You Run From Your Dreams, The Harder They Run After You<br />I Am Not A Human Having Spiritual Experiences, I Am A Spirit Having Human Experiences<br />Smart As A Whip; Heart Of Gold; Tough As Nails; Lost In The Woods
Violet is offline   Reply With Quote