View Single Post
Old 10-30-2001, 11:34 PM   #25
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Prime2U:
Show me irrefutable proof that a homo sapin (whateva that is) is a human that came before us.
And tell me what percent difference there is in DNA between you and a cow while you're at it.

Well we share slimmer characterists and the fossil record and discovered bones show that they used tools, lived in comunitys and unless there was another spieces that existed on earth (Exluding Nathiendufell(boy that bad spelling)) before we were alegledy created.
Perhaps this link might shed some light for you
The diffence between me and a cow is greater then 1.5%, don't know it exacty but I not a prof'.

Quote:
Originally posted by John D Harris:

I'll have to see the evidence on that one (studies). How long does DNA survive in a viable form? How long before DNA degrades to the point that our tests are unreliable? What is the differance in percent of human DNA and say chimpanzee? So we are close (humans and chimps) does that mean one came from the other?
What is the percent differance of DNA inorder to quailify species as being seperate species?
DNA degrades, well I have not ideal on it speed but it does happen, which of course lead to doughts about it laditive, so it not used that much. But slimmer strands from mupitle sources of pre-humans cann't all but conidince can it?
Difference is greater then 1.5% but again I don't know.