Thread: new kit contest
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2001, 11:59 PM   #15
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Here are the Prestige classes listed in the DMG:
(Remember, these are 3rd edition, so you'll have to convert)

Arcane Archer
Master of the elven warbands, the arcane archer is a warrior skilled in using magic to supplement her combat prowess. Beyond the woods, arcane archers gain renown throughout entire kingdoms for their supernatural accuracy with a bow and their ability to imbue their arrows with magic. In a group, they can strike fear into an entire enemy army.
Fighters, rangers, paladins, and barbarians become arcane archers to add a little magic to their combat abilities. Conversely, wizards and sorcerers may take this prestige class to add combat capabilities to their repertoire. Monks, clerics, druids, rogues, and bards rarely become arcane archers.
NPC arcane archers often lead units of normal archers or form small, elite units formed entirely of arcane archers. These units are one of the prime reasons that elves are so feared in battle.
Hit Dice: d8

Requirements-
Race: Elf or Half-elf
Base Attack Bonus: +6
Feats: Weapon Focus (any bow other than a crossbow), Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot
Spellcasting: Ability to cast 1st-level arcane spells

Class Features-
Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Enchant Arrow: +1 at Lvl 1, +2 at Lvl 3, +3 at Lvl 5, +4 at Lvl 7, +5 at Lvl 9
Imbue Arrow: Lvl 2
Seeker Arrow: Lvl 4
Phase Arrow: Lvl 6
Hail of Arrows: Lvl 8
Arrow of Death: Lvl 10

The Assassin is listed in here, but I'm sure it is different from the 2nd edition. I won't bother posting this one, as it is already a Kit in BG2. As for the rest of them, there are about 4 more. I'm too exhausted to sit in front of the computer any longer, so I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Also, I can give you the one's in the Psionic Handbook and my Dragon magazine if you like..