View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 08:00 PM   #9
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by dplax:
On the two towers extended edition the hidden bonus is reached by scrolling down from the last chapter with the keyboard as krunchyfrogg said. The bonus here is Gollum receiving the award for best digital character.
<font color=plum>Exactly which CD is this hidden bonus on? I've been watching my extended LOTR DVD's over the last couple of days and I watched The Two Towers today. I scrolled down to the bottom of the Scenes List on CD2 and I did get a small drawing at the bottom with a ring on it, but could NOT highlight or select that drawing with the remote control.

I tried scrolling down the list of Scenes on the right hand side, I tried selecting the last two "scenes" (End Credits & Fan Club Credits) and I tried selecting the last 4 scenes of the actual movie. Scrolling through each of these screens produced NO secret "ring" on the screen.

I only checked CD2 - which has the last half of the movie on it. I did not check the CD3 or CD4 which are labeled "Appendices", nor did I check the Scene list or individual chapters on CD1.

I would really like to see the Gollum acceptance speech. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can find it?</font>