View Single Post
Old 01-10-2001, 08:48 PM   #5
maxpower

Well this is good timing, Ive just encountered these feinds for the first time (Amazon mantraps that is) and was ambushed by them as I slaughtered some black legs. All of a sudden there was yellow gas and my team was not to good on the health stakes, so I hit the shift and legged it back to the town with my tail between my legs. Dived in the church and paid a small sum of gold to get them all fixed again. With this humiliation behind me I went for revenge, only to find out these things where on there way to the town after me, so arming my wizard up with dragons breath and my worlock with some demonic spell, that I cant remember the name of now, I kept my distance and cast away to see one die there in front of me with out having to take on any damage. But now all spelled out I had to run again (the short distance now) back to the town. Fist thing I noticed that as soon as you go back into town your blue line goes right to the top again. So I was straight out of town and back at the next one. I didn't far so well this time but got the better of it at the cost of a couple of my crew. So got them fixed up and went for the third one, as it turns out it had buggered off so I crept back until I could see it and as I susspected it followed me right back to town again, so I got my self lined up let rip with the dragons fire and opps got some bad dammage myself. So im in the town again got mended and im out after it again only this time its right at the gates so im deep in it now and had no choice but to lock horns and got for the juguler, so im there hacking away lost three of my party got the amazon mantrap down to the last section of red in its life status and .....

the pisser being my fooking pc crashes and now I got to do it all over again....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm new at RGP games this being my first so I made some bad mistakes at the begining and deleted caracters when they where dead cause I thought that was that and they couldnt come back. I have three warriors to level 5/6 that are now barbarians level 7/8, a level 5 preist that is now onto about 7 warlock a level 9 wazard and a level 10 rouge. Is this about the right levels that I should be at this point in the game..??? or should I go back east and build up a few more levels before taking on these amazon mantraps..???.... any suggestions would be good.