View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 10:16 AM   #8
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
The point is that the FBI will be able to scan the Internet with wild abandon. This means all users may need to be very careful about what we post and what is chatted about. I have no desire to have a file created about me (if there isn't one already). Hence my turning over a new leaf.

This means I may or may not continue to think GWB is an idiot (nothing to see here FBI agents), but I will try to keep from posting anything anywhere that may incriminate me.

Gotta love that Bush!

Mark
Ummm they have always been able to scan the net with wild abandon..heck they had that big brouhaha over that project (cant remember the silly name) a couple of years ago...assured the populace they would only use it on foreign countries...and if you believed that I have some swamp land Id like to sell ya [img]smile.gif[/img] The point is..now they can actually use the info they already have to apprehend criminals with it...Im not saying Im for or against the new legislation...need to study it more, Im just not too worried about being persecuted because I say some decision of the presidents is whacky! (and yes I do disagree with him on some issues). Im pretty sure that we have not just witnessed the destruction of the first or 4th ammendments (is it the 4th?) shoot now I gotta look it up

Edit: And I have been a big Bush fan since early adolescense

[ 05-31-2002, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]