Thread: tips & tricks
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2001, 03:37 PM   #1
draaks_nightmare
Welcomed New User

Here is some cool sh** that could come in handy if you need quick cash or if you low level characters need some nice armor. The first trick involves a thief in town, all you need is the theft skill obviously. You can use this skill on all of the people who are able to walk around in town. You will get one AND ONLY ONE item from each of them but the items are nice although they are weak. Also you may use theft once on the troll you fight in the battle arena of the training area. You can get any one of 4 different items from the troll and each troll has one. This is a very good way to get quick cash as the items won't be of much use to higher level characters. The next trick is a multi-player mode scam. Have a friend who has a really nice item go into multi-player mode and set down the item. Do not pick it up yet. First disconnect your internet connection then pick up the item. When the connection was lost then your games split up but any items that are on the ground are still in your game and your friend's. The result is that you have a copy of your friend's item but he still has the item as well. My friend used this trick to get 5 copies of my concentration runes that I found lol. The final trick is a very quick but dangerous way to gain experience. Select your highest level character and put their portrait on the selection screen as normal but also put the character you want to level up on the screen as if you were going to have these two be a team. Now remove the high level character from the selection and proceed. All of the difficulty levels will be available now regardless of the level of the character you are using. If you go into a difficulty level that you would not normally have access to then your character will gain xps at a very fast rate however if your character is hit even once then they could die. Hence the danger part. Good luck.
draaks_nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote