View Single Post
Old 08-17-2001, 05:48 PM   #7
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Everybody's talking about this JAN guy. I really wonder 'bout him. He is a dual class right? And one more thing about dual class, Nalia is 4th level thief and 9th level mage as I remember, this means she does not have any level limitations right? I mean she advances level like a normal mage?

My band (oops I mean party!) me (grandmaster 2hw fighter) minsc jaheira aerie yoshimatsu. Anomen and Nalia wants to join me but I can take only one of them. I cant decide. I think I must pick Nalia because she's got a quest.

I want to keep Yoshi til I find a good thief. And I like Minsc he's funny and tough want to keep him forever. Jaheire I dont like her, the nature lover beastlover woman! And she's multi classed. bad bad bad! I love Aerie but our paths with her is full of question marks because she dies easily she got only 30 hp and I get sad when she died. Shes multi classed she wont be a good mage as NALIA and a good cleric as ANOMEN so I think I have to leave her.. any advice? I'm thoughtful I'm thinking about this problem all day. My girlfriend asks me are you ok?