View Single Post
Old 10-25-2000, 07:56 AM   #2
Illusionist

Well, I've hated Jaheira since BG1, where she ended up in foe-sized chunky bits (forgot to wear armor and carry a weapon into battle), so perhaps I'm biased. I've always dropped Jaheira as soon as I arrive in Waukeen's Promenade, and then gone straight to the Copper Coronet to get Anomen, so I've never picked him up with my party above level 9 or so. I assume his level when you get him is somehow related to yours.

Anomen is good at pounding anything or anybody you point him at, he has lots of hit points, and if you're female, he can be a love interest. I don't know how different his dialog is if the protagonist is a male, but I don know many guys absolutely hate him.

Anomen has a quest to become a knight, and if you are playing a good party you can encourage him in correct behavior. This will no doubt help him in the long run, and if he becomes a knight, that would benefit the whole party, don't you think?

Bottom line, you don't need that bossy druid in your party. But an extra cleric will be helpful once you leave for your rescue mission. Oh yeah, you won't be comming back to the city for a while, so make sure you have the party members with you that you like, because you will be tolerating them for some time.