View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 01:06 PM   #23
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Yes Cloudy. As a matter of fact, that's what the lawyers recommend. She want's to be the residential parent, then hold her to it. If she screws up significantly, I can file.

The problem is, by the time this happens, my son will be acclimated and comfortable in his new environment. It may be cruel to make him change again and lose his circle of freinds.

I can't say she won't take reasonable care of him. She just won't do as well as us. We make sure he is dressed nicely and fashionably with a nice haircut. We make sure he has regular dental and maedical visits. We make sure he is in organized activities when he is not in school. We get him involved with sports. I make sure and do a science project with him every year. He struggles in school and needs a firm hand with his studies. He'll be allowed to run around unsupervised.