View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 10:27 PM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I came home pissdrunk one night, and decided to make me some snacks before going to bed. I fell asleep on the couch in the livingroom, while the fryingpan was on in the kitchen. I don't know how long it took, but eventually my whole kitchen was in flames, while i was still vast asleep in the livingroom. I lived in an appartment back then, and the firebrigade evacuated everyone out of their appartments, just to make sure noone would get hurt if the flames would become uncontrolable. This was all happening while i was still in a coma, i guess the firemen had other things on their mind then waking me up. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Eventually the fire was under control, and i sat in the livingroom, whiping the sleep from my eyes, while all these uniformed dudes were running around in my appartment. Strangely enough there wasn't too much damage, but i remember the faces of all those other people who lived in the building, who were standing out in the street in their pyjama's at 5:30 in the morning. They weren't too happy with me that time.