View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 08:41 AM   #1
Vampire

I think a great deal of the general public suffers this. And they hail their wonderfully clever troll leader as Michael Moore, who coincidentally wants to get nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards

If someone badger (yes he is a badger and I have just insulted a lovely animal) gets nominated for the WORST film/documentary on commen sense in life.....

I will never watch TV again!

His wonderfully perceptive quote:

"Many families have been devastated tonight. This just is not right. They did not deserve to die. If someone did this to get back at Bush, then they did so by killing thousands of people who DID NOT VOTE for him! Boston, New York, DC, and the planes' destination of California -- these were places that voted AGAINST Bush!"

What in the heavens are you talking about?

The attack was planned way before the Bush administration, and much more before Bush even did anything.

Compulsive, blame everything on Bush and Blaire.

I think people sometimes forget that these 2 people has up held your country's economy, welfare and your future interests more than many.