Thread: Loose ends
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Default Loose ends

So being fairly anal and perfectionistic, I am trying to get all the achievements, some easier than others. I am frustratingly stumped by the "set foot in all areas of the game" achievement, because I can't for the life of me figure out where I have not been (obviously because I haven't been there ). So - I have done all the chanter's board quests, all the blackbeard irregulars (or whatever they're called), all the mage's collective quests (except the one about the blood mages in the Braecilian forst - more on that later), all the Crows assassinations. I have explored the entire deep roads as far as I can tell, all the elven ruins, mage's tower, done both sides of the dwarf succession quest, Shale and Warden's keep, all the back alleys and blood mage warehouse in Denerim, finished the game 4 times but I still apparently haven't explored everywhere!! What am I missing?

Second, where oh where is the blood mage cabal in the Braecilian forest? I have got the quest both before and after I did the dalish elf quest and have never been able to find them despite searching both the east and west forests, I thought, exhaustively.

Third, what is the point of Habren and her retinue that hang out in the market district? I have never found a quest relating to her. Similarly, who is Sophie's guard (in the Gnawed Noble) and does she have a purpose?