View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 06:54 AM   #5
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Had my Dell laptop for 2 weeks, and this was right after the launch of guildwars, was up late playing and managed to extremely stupidly drop rebdull all over the thing.

Keyboard death number 1

Halfway through last year, once again, up late playig something(cant remember what it was) and had already had quite a few drinks, unfortunatly my new G15 keyboard did not like the beer as much as I did

Keyboard death number 2

And finally, wasn't feeling great and decided to have a nice big giant mug full of orange juice, was watching something on my other computer and as I normally would, I had the drink resting on my laptop (same one that had the redbull drink) and then somehow fell asleep, not long after, the doorbell rang, I awoke and jumped up out of bed, andswered the door, got rid of the salesman and came back to find about 300mls of orange juice inside my laptop and a nice big orange stain on my bed

Suffice to say this was keyboard death number 3 and came along with a very sad Hivetyrant

Luckily im a guru and I managed to clean the thing and get it working (was feeling pretty damn good after that)

Then again, my sister dropped the thing about a week later and it's officially dead now [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh, and EDIT: I send you my sympathy

Typically, the keyboard can be removed and easily soaked in water without taking any damage (what I did the the redbull keyboard-didn't work as well as I would have liked)

[ 01-08-2007, 07:00 AM: Message edited by: Hivetyrant ]
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote