View Single Post
Old 09-14-2001, 03:22 PM   #31
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Sarah,

I am awfully sorry to hear that your health has even further deteriorated - I had hoped so much that you had gotten at least a little better over the past few months ... That must be so very frustrating ...

*Hugs*

You seem to know much more about Rammstein - both about their music as well as about their public image problems than I do.

On my final thesis: I will only talk about that briefly in order not bore you or others to death. It is about how the German federal states market themselves abroad (mostly to [potential] foreign investors) and especially on the communication strategies they employ in that effort. (The exact German title is: "Kommunikationsstrategien im internationalen Standortmarketing der Bundesländer"). Well, don't blame me - you were the one who was careless enough to ask.

Take care !

Guido
Liebe Guido, thanks so much for your sympathy - it does mean a lot! *big hug*

Whoa, your thesis sounds...uhhhhhh ...interesting! No, actually it really does. The psychology in economy always interested me a great deal

Hope you're ok otherwise!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
You mean to say the solution is actually as simple as that !

... okay then, from now on I shall address every lady with "Dearest Melusinchen".

ROFLMAO!!!
*pouts* I demand exclusive rights to that title!

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 09-14-2001).]