View Single Post
Old 09-07-2002, 12:17 PM   #5
DraconisRex

Oh, and let me be clear. I got my butt kicked the first time I went through that battle sequence at "regular." Lost one fighter and one cleric. One being an drow, and it costs a lot more to resurrection a drow than to raise-dead a human.

I saved and went back to a prior save game and walked though it multiple times trying as many different techniques as I could think of.

Oh, and when you get to Chapter 1, you better start watching out for enemy spell casters. They are tough, tough, tough. They buff and heal their support troops. Archers stay back and fill you full of arrows. Enemies that don't see you will still react to the "sounds" of battle. And the enemies have a lot of nasty, nasty tricks, too.

You will earn every inch of ground you take by paying in blood. And if you don't use your party to its fullest capablilities, and don't keep it balanced, you'll pay with a lot more blood than you should.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote