View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 01:10 AM   #4
Magness
Quintesson

I'd go for a 2nd point in some blunt weapon simply to have the skill in a blunt alternative. However, a 3rd point is really a matter of taste. But if you do choose to do it, take a 3rd point in your favorite blunt weapon type.

Not a bad idea to have some skill in a ranged weapon. And Rapid Shot's a decent option (as long as your ranged weapon of choice isn't a crossbow).

Like Marty says, I'd look to take other supporting Feats first. I like Heretic's Bane and Fiendslayer for a pally. Improved Critical is a must have, IMHO.

I don't really care much for Cleave (or Greater Cleave) or Dirty Fighting, but that's strictly personal preference. I'd rather spend the feat points on weapons or Iron Will, Lightning Reflexes, or Great Fortitude (although for a Pally with a high CHA, any of these 3 are not all that necessary). Or even Strong Back (an additional 50% to carrying capacity never seems to go to waste).

I like taking Dash (extra footspeed is always a good thing) and Dodge (if you have a DEX 13+).
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote