View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 03:25 AM   #150
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

HMm, I heard some rumors about Dallas letting Hatcher go this off season( hes going to be a free agent) or maybe even trade him at the dead line? What do yall think about that? I think it would hurt the Stars quiet alot.

Hatcher is a good leader, a big strong guy, and he is showing some offensive skills this season. But if they do let him go it will free up some money. On a simlar note, if he does leave, who would wear the C in Dallas? I think it would be Gurien, hes a good leader, but maybe Mo since he has been around the franchise longer..But both of those guys wear A's, so they would need someone to take that postion as well. I think Arnie or Leths would probably fill in there. Arnott was flying when he wore the A in New Jersey, then he got in a slump and they striped him of it (and gave it to Bobby A-Hole-ik), and he never quiet got out of that slump.

Well at anyrate, at least Hatcher will win 1 more cup with the stars, whatever he does
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge