View Single Post
Old 10-10-2001, 12:03 AM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

they are a group of sadistic addictives who have an obssssion for the love of cyber interaction and communication control. they always have those secret long distant gatherings regularly, and they would perform ancient dark rituals such as "ban" or "delete" or "remove" but sometimes they do good stuff too. don't get me wrong, they are NOT your friends.
they study a disciplined religion, that means they excersize emotional control and self restraint. so you will never find cases that you become too personal a friend with them. chances are, if you cross a line, they will be the first people to butcher you while saying: "I am defending you, hon!" (does that remind you someone? )
well... my best advice when encounter them is: run! get the hella outa there before they seriously manipulate you in one way or another. If you see a mod smile at you though, don't let your gaurd down. it could simply mean he is having a good day, or ... he is entertaining something real nasty about YOU. so if a mod say "Your posts have been impressive" "It showed a great maturity." etc etc etc, it mostly means they are trying to have cyber sex with you, the hint is "submit, or die. think about who rulez here."

anyway, one last bit of truth. their all time favorite food is called SPAM. but don't EVER EVER EVRE think you can please them by feeding them spam, beause they just don't seem to have enough of those...

and don't call names when mods are near, they hate competition