Alignment: True Neutral
Stats:
Str: 17
Dex: 19
Con: 18
Int: 18
Wis: 18
Cha: 9

After clearing the halls and corridors of the dank prison that had been my home for weeks, I stumbled upon a similarly imprisoned Djinni. We reached a mutual agreement - a weapon of mine in exchange for his freedom. Judging by my encounters with the fearsome Duergar and the denizens of the nine hells, the road will be long and hard - and can only get harder.

With this thought in my mind, I quickly accepted the terms of the Djinni - any additional equipment would help in my situation. I must now go in search of the Djinni's lamp - a twin of the one that binds his existence to Irenicus' dungeon. A smirk playing about my face, I wondered - or hoped - that the loss of an ensnared Djinni would irritate Irenicus futher. A pityful pet Otyugh, the Mephits and Golems. All naught but fell corpses in my wake

After all, meddling with a Son of Bhaal, Lord of Murder is not wise by any measure. Hm. Blood pounding in my ears, adrenaline and bestial instinct urging me forwards, showed me the err of my actions. Taking a second to catch my breath and calm down, I realised that running a blind massacre would be a fool's mission. My primary objective is to first escape this Chateaux. Then confront Irenicus on my own terms.

Determination and focus now forcing me on, I leave the plain of air. The familiar gloom now settles around me...Where is that lamp?

Tales of Deithir.

(heh).

[ 06-19-2007, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Detherin ]
Detherin is offline   Reply With Quote