View Single Post
Old 11-11-2000, 01:06 PM   #26
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Glad you've joined our little literary circle, Vincewind! I liked your story; as you've noticed, I , and others (no offense intended at all! I love it! I think my tendency comes from reading too much Poe and Hawthorne hehe) tend to wax a bit prolix and effusive; yours was a nice change; to the point, but still very interesting, and humorous.

In fact, given the great response, I've been thinking about devoiting part of my website to a "fanfic" for W&W.. would any of you like to be included? Previously, I used the section for poetry (most of which was for my ex-girlfriend; after she cheated on me, I became keen on exorcising the nostlagia-demons from that slice of cyber-space, by bringing in new things )

If you are interested, please post here with "yea" or "nay" as to your inclusion. If you want to be posted tehre, please email your story (or story excerpt), to :
starfish@seastop.com

I think it would be interesting to also send along a picture with your email, to "identify" you; it doesn't necessarily have to be of "you", per say, but just something so that visitors can think "Hey, that's Wyvern!" or "that must be one of Scronan's stories!"

If there is any interest, I can have a working prototype up within just a very little bit; it's my day off, so I plan to hit the boards, nip a little bubbly, and listen to some music

Peace, and happy writing!