Thread: New Teachers?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 04:44 PM   #3
Moni

ENGLISH: Dramatic and fun at the same time. He makes getting up early worth while and makes the subject both interesting and personal to everyone.

MATH: (Head of the Math Dept ): Serious and simple all in one breath. Makes Algebra easily understandable. (yay!!!)

BIOLOGY/NUTRITION: I wish I had her body LOL Beautiful, friendly, and loves her field.

SPEECH: Knows how to talk, I'll give her that! She gave us the day off today because half of the class did not show up (heavy rain) I thought that was cool. It gave me just enough time to eat a $5.00 lunch and then be sent home because they closed the campus.

FIRST AID: Another (just absolutely) beautiful woman who enjoys her work and is good at it.
She is also the Aerobics, Kick Boxing and Yoga Instructor.

DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY: A new dad, enthusiastic about the subject, has a thick but beautiful Spanish accent.

What gets me the most is that all of these people know me by name but not a lot of the other students in my classes...they talk to me in passing and are always enthusiastically ready to hear what I have to say....that last one gets me when they make me repeat a spontaneous joke in class that they didn't hear. Its good that I don't get into trouble for those LOL

EDIT: I need a spelling teracher LOL...same word, two variations, both of them half finished. "F" lol

[ 09-09-2002, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]