Old 05-16-2002, 01:18 PM   #44
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter of Jahanna:
Originaly poseted by:sir michael
quote:
What a wimpy kind of Satanism! I want the kind where I bargain with the big, fiery, red guy, give him my soul, and get POWER and WEALTH! Yeah, baby!
Why didnt you say so !! Thats easy,All you need to do is draw a pentagram in your own blood that has at least a 10ft diameter. Then light a black candle. Next get a sheet of paper and write this in some more of your blood

I the undersighned to solemly swear my eternal soul to Lucifer the prince of hell and lord of all damnation in return for granting me power/fame/money/chicks/ect... For the rest of my natural life

then sighn your name in some more blood. Now get in the center of the pentagram with the lit candle and put the contract into the candle flame.THis should open the gates of hell and summon Lucifer to come and grant your wish and take your soul.If you need proof that this works just look at David Hassllhoff,Jerry Seinfeld,Pamela Anderson and Briteny Spears. PROOF that with the help of SATAN even talentless hacks can become rich and famouse
[/QUOTE]i wouldn't wanna call pamela anderson talentless. She HAS talent, two of em. lol