View Single Post
Old 03-12-2001, 05:35 AM   #7
Epona
Zartan

Thanx folks, for your kind comments and support.

I'll let you know how it goes.

JJ/Newbie: You seem to know a lot about aromatherapy & health, that sort of thing, and your questions are very intelligent ones to ask. I am vegetarian, have been for a few years, and eat mostly fresh fruit & veg with cheese, soya, pulses for protein, & potato, pasta, rice & bread for carbs. I also take supplements to make sure I get enough iron & B complex vitamins which veggies can sometimes not get enough of. I too share your concern about pesticides - I try to buy organic when I can but it is quite expensive here, so I tend just to wash everything well. Oh, and I when I cook green veg it is almost always by steaming to retain nutritional value.

I don't do a lot of strenuous exercise because I damaged a ligament in my back a few years ago, but I do like to walk, and generally walk part way to or from work every day or go for a walk lunchtime (I do a desk job) - so do 2 to 3 miles of fairly brisk walking every day. I also like to cycle, but not every day because of the bad traffic in London.

If you have anything that you think may be of interest, my e-mail is in my profile.

Thanx again everyone!

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.