View Single Post
Old 11-03-2000, 02:31 AM   #1
NEKO2

Hello all.

Well first of all I feel I have done very well with out get stuck. But it seems all good things come to a end.

I am stuck in a few diffrent places.

this what I need to know.

#1 In the tomb their is the light beem, I know I have too take the oblisk and place them on the squares but what do i place on the pedastule to get the light to refect on too them. Also their is a door in the same tomb, it is locked (or not open) I am not sure if I have to have the light puzzle fixed first befor I can move on ... But the door I speek of would be at the top right of map ( NorthEast) just past the room that has the floor that caved in.

#2 The old pirets sunkn boat, I am his so called map( all words) but i cant not find it.... and it is to be next too the collisuem ( what ever it called) I cant find these.

#3 Bloodbeard( the bad piret) Where will I find him at. I went too the bar and they told me he will be at the cove by the holy shrin( Shrin of Iseis or somthing ) and they tall of a hidden passage... Where ????.

#4 the dessert that is on the west side of the tomb , i get their how ? you know the dessert with the hydray the talk about.

#5 I killed the " LEP PER CON" ( sorry I really suck at spelling )... i have his stick and the ■■■■■■■ the guild guy keeps sayn I have not proven their is one .. WTF ??? grr.

#6 The wizzy in the Wiz guild wants you too get him a seed of a liven tree... hehe i tryred okemier... I got him too about 20% life but he summoned other trees and they keep castn locuse swarm = death.

Well those are the questions that I have.

Here are somethings that I know that Help.

Do has many quest as poseble ( try too get everyone that can too do them all at the same time their for you get it all done in one shot).

When makeing a rogue give him dagger skill... when you become a nija do kung fu and stay with that.
My rogue it now .. 14th rogue, 15nija, 15 paladin, 14 ranger, 14 samarui,16th monk( can punch for 150 with mad buffs on and has speed of 26 and kicks ASS.)

Use buffs ... and rember some buffs are stackable ( Bless, Haste, BLOODLUST, Frenzy(just makes it last longer on frenzy)) ... another stackable spell is slow good if fightn some mobs. . if you cast frenzy and about 4 bloodlust on monk or who ever their will hit for 80s...is GRATE.

Hunt cuentr's for loot , Crabs and undead for EXP.

Learn too use map ( wont help much in stout mines )

Read what the people say even if you get sick of them sayn in 2,000,000 times GRR

ummmmm Save the game alot

GET LOTS of RAM.

if you want good exp kill erathsmador ... he gives a group of four 400,000exp each. he just a litte on the hard side... and i think it is bad faction... i reloaded my game after doing so. :^) .... dont try the tree waste of time way too hard.

Well i am sicking of typen .. if i was better i might say more .. thx for reading.