View Single Post
Old 05-07-2002, 02:27 PM   #36
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Ar-Cunin:
oleanders? Crap Myrtles?? irises??? basil???? [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img]

this must be "girl-talk"
Not necessarily; horticulture is non-gender-specific. Furthermore, the art of flower arranging is, in Japan, considered to be a martial art, studied alongside the sword and calligraphy. Anyway, enough of that.

Mocha coffee, if you would, please, with one shot of almond flavoring, a dash of ground cinnamon, one spoon of sugar, and whole cream. *sip* Wonderful! I do love my coffee! Would you happen to have any biscotti, perhaps?

The sprout can now swim unaided, at least reasonably; at the very least he isn't afraid of the water anymore. I wish I'd learned to swim at his age...oh, well.

Is it just me, or do I have a strange sentence structure and really long, complex sentences with multiple clauses and pauses? I can never tell. It wouldn't be so bad, I suppose, if I didn't also talk this way; this must explain why here, as in real life, I am not the most conversationally-oriented person in the room at any given time.

[ 05-07-2002, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Azred ]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.