View Single Post
Old 04-29-2001, 07:43 AM   #38
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Seems unusual to me too Caleb, most NZ'ers I know live for football and rugby. I won't be complaining at all but, especially if Donut manages to score a ticket for me because of it . Here's hoping.

And Rikard, Man U (uuurrggghhh) - good team unfortunately (pthawww, sour taste on the tongue saying that), but glad to see they only won one thing this year - well done Munich. By the way, how may months did Keane get for that shocker of a foul (I haven't heard anything on that front yet, but news is slow in reaching OZ).

And 3 cheers for the mighty Brisbane Lions, who won today in a spectacular comeback over the hapless Fremantle Dockers. Just as well, my name would have been all sorts of manure at work tomorrow if we had lost to them .

More news about the ticket tomorrow Davros.

Roy Keane got an automatic 3 match ban for the assault on Haaland but as their season is already over it won't make much difference. The latest in the tabloids this morning is that he is receiving counselling and treatment for depression and mood swings. His latest outburst is that 'Man United are rubbish!' I'll drink to that

Supporting Brisbane but living in WA - what's the story?

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Heading for Cardiff