View Single Post
Old 08-26-2001, 10:23 PM   #9
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Madrigan:
To Starkiller, deathnight, Nerull, Crimson blade, Hooc And Daniel Thanks a lot guys, You've been a great help ! I will drop jaheira for Anomen ( altought I despise him greatly ) And Yoshimo for Jan ( But Is he real useful ? ) And should I keep Imoen in the group after I get her back from Iranicus ? And even if edwin has more spells than me, can I get rid of him too ? Just wondering .. But anyway guys, you've been a terrific help on this one, Thank you all !
If you bring Imoen back into the fold, you will probably want to lose either Edwin or Jan (if you have enough gear to jack up Imoen's thieving abilities, like the ring of lockpicking and the ring of danger sense, Imoen can cover the thieving needs for the party). She is a better mage than Jan (but lacking in xp and spells). The best bet is to fill a bunch of scroll cases with spells (I usually steal every spell I can from every merchant that has them for sale), give these to Imoen when you find her, kick everyone but her and your romantic interest out of the party (if you kick out your romantic interest, it ends the romance), and have her write spells into her book. This will jack her up quite a bit.

You actually don't need Imoen back in the party, but for plot purposes, you might want to do it (without giving anything away...).

------------------

Death is only the beginning...