View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 07:16 PM   #52
Corinthian
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Allright dude,
I'm putting everything on hold and restarting my game.Same character, same stats and I will run into Firkraag on level 10 and see if I can beat him again.
Also, to further clarify matters,,I told you I returned at level 10.
Therefore, I think Aerie,Jan?, had breach so stoneskin was not a problem.
Further, I had bought Frostreaver+3 from Bernard at that time as I had found the first couple of times that the dragonslayer sword is not all its billed to be.I also cast holy smite a couple of times and I bought arrows of piercing(or found them)..I cant recollect where I got lower resistancce from.Why is that so unbelievable???
Anyway I will be back in a week or so(I do have other things to do).BTW, I dont know it may make difference, but I am playing on a copy of a copy of BG2.So far I have encountered only 1 recognisable glitch, that is, there was no equalizer component in the underdark in the beholder dungeon where there is supposed to be one.If I do do it again the second time around, and furnish you with detailed schematics..and you still find it unbelievabe(you seem the technical whiz after all)...the explanation may lie in that.I hope not.Anyway, later.