View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004, 07:26 AM   #1
uss
20th Level Warrior

My current Monk20/Sorc1/RDD5 is doing quite well, but I'm thinking that it would be fun to try a spell oriented character.

The Druid, the Wizard, the Sorcerer and the Cleric - I don't know the gameplay of any of these characters, but I'd like to try them out. 4 characters seem to be too many, so I thought I'd leave out the Wiz completely(since he's so similar to the Sorc) and make a Cleric/Sorcerer and a Druid/Shapeshifter.

But would a Cleric/Sorcerer be too difficult to play? I'm planning to level up the classes evenly(1 to 1/1 to 2/1 to 2/2), to make sure I get no experience penalties. I'm thinking whether the character would be too weak, since assuming I'd put 14 points into Wis and Cha, he'd be able to cast the lvl 9 spells at lvl 36 and 40, I think.

What do you think?

Thanks.

By the way, I'm planning to play the character with fanmade mods, probably starting with Shadowlands-Dreamcatcher-Demon.

EDIT: If you think adding any prestige classes would be beneficial, please tell me. Or if you know of any other good spellcasting class combos(with or without prestige classes), tell me.

[ 08-07-2004, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: uss ]
uss is offline   Reply With Quote