View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #158
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

For Vincent (and Team TAVY): Whenever you are able to come back into full-playing mode, let me know. At the moment, I am keeping you and the rest of the party on the slow burner because there is nothing at this time for this high-level team to do until Cyril gets back and he and I talk about a plan. Our only goal was to get this team to the town and get restocked and rested...and Tao needed to heal and Ana needed to meditate. When Cyril returns, plans will be made as to what this team needs to do next. That should give you (Elif) time to get back into activity.

For Kuan and Gillian: Please don't give up! There is a definate plan for the both of you that has already been drawn up and we only need to get you two moving along in that direction. In fact, when Cyril returns I hope to get Skye in on the game and partnering with you two. A huge part of what I am setting up will involve this team. At the moment, I've handed your gaming to Morgie who incedently is going through the process of trying to be more accessible to the game than before, due to computer problems away from his work station. He'll be handing you two some posts to play off of soon, just because the two of you were coming to Lockesville mostly for him, but for your own reasons.

For Andrion: If I am not mistaken, you are waiting on Cyril to come back and operate the Shadow Giants who will be taking you to the Clan Home of the OHF.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote