Old 04-22-2008, 11:01 AM   #20
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Default Re: MM6 and MM7 Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood View Post
Thanks K,
That editor will come in handy!

I don't know what you mean with the bow thing though. How do you correct it with the editor?
What I mean is that this bug will effect your melee attack (sword, spear, staff etc etc) and your range attack (bow). Blaster skill doesn't seem to be effected by it since it can shoot as fast as you press the A button. This recovery bug is caused by having an armour skill, ie Shield, Leather, Chain and Plate.

To fix the bug caused by the shield skill, you'll need to give your character the leather skill and then master it.

To fix the bug caused by the leather skill, you'll need to give your character the chain skill and then master it.

To fix the bug caused by the chain skill, you'll need to your character the plate skill and then master it.

There's no way to fix the bug caused by the plate skill however. So your plate armour wearer (knight and paladin) will attack very slow.

For example, to fix the leather armour bug, I added the chain armour skill to my sorceror and then let him master the skill via the editor. However eventhough I have added the chain armour skill. I did not let my sorceror wear any chain armour because that'll be cheating. My sorceror continued to use leather armour. The chain armour skill is just there to fix the bug and nothing else.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote