View Single Post
Old 03-06-2001, 02:38 PM   #8
Azrael Abyss
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ziroc, thanks for moving to the UBB. I love this BBS best out of all of them. The other system was so frustrating. I tried to reply until i got so frustrated I just gave up and read only.

Since I know most of you pretty well it seems, I'll tell you a little about me (just the shallow stuff)"

Favorite music: Front 242, Garbage, Curve, The Cure, Front Line Assembly, Skinny Puppy, and Hanzel und Gretyl

Favorite Movies: Evil Dead 2, Clockwork Orange, Fight Club and Harold and Maude

Favorite Books: Henry V, Macbeth, The Stand, and Less Than Zero (update of Catcher in the Rye and its brilliant)

Favorite Activities: Dancing, Rock Climbing, Mountain biking, BG2, and writing music (darkwave industrial)

I live in Denver, CO where I am a 27 year old self employed computer network consultant (yawn). Hope to make a living writing music someday, who knows. I'm not a big D&D fan but the Baldur's Gate games have been simply amazing and have truly captured my interest. I can't wait for Neverwinter Nights as long as it is capable of the kind of depth that the BG games have had. Thats the basics about me. Thanks ao much for the welcome! I'm glad I can finally say things!

Azrael Abyss

------------------
I'm the prince of sorrow... Woooo!