View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 04:43 PM   #4
bsftcs
Red Dragon

”How do we manage… That is a good question”, the zenmaster said pondering. ”There are long periods when I do not worry about a thing, I believe those periods coincide with the periods when Stackman has his computer turned off”. ””What is a computer exactly?”, asked the assassin. ”Well, according to the tome of legends, it is a device used by the gods to control life in the Gael Serran – including us”, replied the widely read warlock. ”Some of the more prominent scholars in the history of the realm claim that the entire Gael Serran exists INSIDE those machines”.

”Amazing theory”, said the bard, ”I ought to write a song about that phenomenon one of these days”.

”What it all really boils down to, I think”, continued the zenmaster, ”is the fact that life is a marvel and you have to stop worrying too much”. ”I know that not knowing your parents troubles you – and rightly so”. ”But you are alive, you have a good health – and just think of the experience points and traits you have gathered”. ”You should be happy, and it makes me sad seing you so troubled”.