View Single Post
Old 05-08-2001, 05:21 AM   #25
Rikard

Well I'm at school right now and I have a free houre so I'll tell you all the story of my life and the history of the "depression" right now (in any case if you know somone who is overly happy send him to this thread and this will cure him for live.)

I'm 16 years old now
And to be honest I have never had i True friend someone who posses all the stuff that i think a "true" friend needs Weither that is by fault of my own or just because there's nobody like me in my area Nescio
but in any case this is something that hurt me very much becoz I need someone Who I can talk to and with who I can share my feelings. Finding normal friends have never een the problem I always the positive side of people and I am fast to liking someone. But letting people in your heart so fast also means it's easy for them to really hurt you from the inside And that is what happend last couple of weeks/months. People i saw as being friends couldn't help me through my bad periodes and I don't think they really wanted to cause all they said was that i was ovrreacting Maybe I was but who will tell I think if you are a friend you really need to help your friend nomatter if he is overreacting.
Basicly the last couple of weeks has made me think about my life i ame to the simple conclusion except for my family nobody really cares about me. I have had small periodes of suicidal thoughts and I think if i would have gone thrugh with those plans people will feel bad coz it happend but would move on without me and forget all about me
now when i do talk about my problem to my friend they tell me that either i ovrreact (as stated before) or that I misinturpratate and that what they did wasn't meant that way or that they are sorry for what they did To be honest I think that is pure bullshit If you are a friend you should be able to know what the othr thinks and you should be sensitive towards his feeling. I always do that i never really talk to fast I always try to take other peoples feelings in concideration but when i comes to me this is To ■■■■■■■ hard for people
It has been a chain reaction that lead me to where i am now As i started out with a small loveproblem i found out i don't have any good friends and I never really had any good friends Doesn't it say enough i consider Javi to be one of my best friends? (cause i do and you never doubt that again) Someone who i never really seen or spoken for real? And to me this is worse then anything else could ever be

I dunno if you have read this I dunno if you would care
But i had to say this

------------------

The Githyanki Necromancer - High Magician of the Holy Flame