View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 08:27 PM   #55
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

ROFLMAO!! That was sweet Oblivion. Good advice. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beigesmilewinkgrin.gif[/img] And its so true. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm off agian tho. If Melkor gets on, Kaltia, you may torture him. [img]smile.gif[/img] As Calaethis said, a gift to a new member. Just make sure I get to see the results.

Wacky, I believe that all of our lead positions in the Legions have been filled. :| You may take a 2nd in command in any of the factions of it, however. Just name the faction you want to be in, and I will inform you who your direct superior is. K?

Anyway, I gotta go.... C-YA.

BTW: Sorry Melkor, SOMEBODY has to be the gift to the new member. Might as well be one of the other newer members.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Sir G had a question. Umm wages havent been figured out yet. But when they are I will be sure to tell everyone. I'm kinda outta contact from The Supreme Commander for a while. So it will have to wait. Sorry 'yall