Old 06-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Thumbs Down Re: Humor, June 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Loftis View Post
Too true stuff:

/sigh
Dumb Shit Bitch. (Bitch is too kind, it implies intelligence. This chick is too ■■■■■■■ stupid for words.)
Yeah, when you get to the point that even Chris Wallace is rolling his eyes and laughing at your explanation, things are bad for you. And good on him for asking her straight out if she realises she screwed up. I think he is the only one at Fox who dares to go against their agenda from time to time (even that is infrequent, maybe every few months when he evidently tires of spewing the same rhetoric as his colleagues).

I also love that now any question she messes up on is a "gotcha" question. Epic line at the end where to summarize, she says "I know my American history" as if saying that makes what she said true. If she had just said "Yeah, I was tired that day, I got confused" at least we could give her the benefit of the doubt. Instead, she defends her false assertions while attempting to rewrite history. What a silly goose.