View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 07:45 AM   #24
TheWiSeFooL
Manshoon

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SixOfSpades :

Don't worry, killing B in the Asylum won't break your game, although I'm surprised that you were able to pull it off in the, what, TWO seconds of combat that the game allows. Are you sure it wasn't one of the other Vampires there that you annihilated?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I'm sure it wasn't another vampire because it said I got the exp pts for killing her - 2 secs is all it takes from the slayer once your transformed into that PLUS your hasted spell!
And no it doesn't break your game because I killed her the final time
with your allies...

*SPOILER*

I think there is a BUG in this part if you have the Paladin fighting at you side there is a random chance that his magic sword of some such explodes a fireball as he is attacking with it - then he turns on *you* and says: 'you dare betray me! back knights back!' and then disappears! blaming u for casting the spell at him whereas in fact it came from his sword?
Does this cause a negative reaction in him the next time you speak to him?

quote:
Originally posted by cerandil :

Out of curiosity How many people have ever actually tried (let alone succeeded in) beating the beholder caverns in UD without the shield and cloak? That would be quite the feat. I admit I've never bothered.

Yeah it has been done before, but pretty tough to not killed at least several times if your a lvl 12 or lower which was what I was around about the 1st time I went straight to the main quest without doing all of the side quests 1st to get xp! Pretty silly cos Imoen could wait there for a pretty damn long time! [img]redface.gif[/img] ;D

quote:
Originally posted by Bloodtitan :

a really stylish way to kill kangaxx the demilich is : to have 3 rings of the ram, have 3 bearers in a triangle positioned around him, them gestureing with the power of the THREE on poor kangaxx and grab the loot. finally, the THREE overwhelm the ONE

Its possible to get 3 rings of the RAM?!?!?
don't spoil unless u have to....thanks [img]tongue.gif[/img]