View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 05:04 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OK everyone, after Johnny's last little dig at me...I'm inclined to ask you all to A) keep the panty lines down and B) find out if Johnny is REAL or a figment of CD's imagination.

I leave it to you all, as I'm not well today and must go, but see if he has a job, friends, a love life, does anything when he isn't drinking... oopsie.. silly me.. make that does anything else besides drink [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] j/k! .... LOL

Seriously, though---"Crappy days" are real enough and there's nothing wrong with anyone talking about their days or their feelings about them... but not everyone wants to watch roleplaying get over the top- that's why I asked for it to stop, not because people can't discuss their good AND bad days around here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

This place started because a lot of members wanted to talk about things going on in their lives or little things happening each day like the weather or what they wanted to do on vacation. All of which was considered 'spam' in other people's threads and yet not enough to warrant a separate thread. So the Cafe was created to be a place for chit chat like that. We had a lot of problems when it went to total spam/roleplay and Ziroc requested that rp (swords and such) be done on the RP board, so I'm obliging our webmaster by asking that the 'roleplay' here be minimal and the 'real' converstations be the focus. So no offense to the panty-brigade, but that sort of thing is fine for a few posts and should stop at that point, especially if there's a conversation going on or someone asks to have it stop. Technically we aren't allowed rp at all, but we do get lots of leeway and I'm perfectly happy to let it go for small runs if it slows up and stops before getting out of hand. And nobody is being singled out here.. well, ok, we still gotta prove johnny exists, but what I mean is, I'm not taking anyone to task, just asking everyone to remember it's a place for all to come and chat and if roleplay is in your blood on a particular day, hop over to the RolePlay forum!

Anyway, gang, have a great evening, I'm off to try and sleep some more.

[ 01-09-2003, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]