View Single Post
Old 06-02-2001, 11:43 PM   #5
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

Great Post Saz.

I would like to add a couple of things if I may.

The first is that there is another "repeat payoff" quest if you can stomach talking to the person that gave it to you. Every time I go back to the Wizard's Guild and do not cut off Sabastio, he gives me 5000 exp for breaking the seal to Anephas's shrine. (I know, it is a difficult decision. Getting 5000 exp over and over agan or shutting Sabastio up... those 5000 exp don't look so good, do they?)

The Treant Seeds are hard to find, but once in a great while the Bark Horrors do show up around Talrik's place. In my last game I got the seeds without having to "tree surf." But for those of you that would like to play a second time, the seeds do not dissappear when you reset adventures. I am still over at Ishad N'ha and have several seeds being held by a "mule" character. If you are close to the end of a game and want to start another game, (with a Zen Master or Valkyrie for example) find a few more Bark Horrors and hang onto the seeds. (having a mule helps a lot here)

I noticed that you listed question marks for the "third" town quest of Brimloch Roon. I have always thought that the breathers were the "first" town quest of Brimloch Roon. I just have to go to a different building to get it. It is definately a "town" type of quest since the first time you turn in the shells, everyone in your party get exp no matter who turns in the shells.

Thanx for letting me ramble,

Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote