View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 08:13 AM   #1
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

ok i really wanted to call the police, but...i'm stillw aiting to be fully paid by them. "them" who? the people i babysit for. they are potheads. i don't really have a problem with that....i mean honestly, if you're not endangering your children or anyone else, i couldn't care less. but....

these people smoke around their kids (ages 3yrs and 15months) all the time. take care of their kids during time which they can't even remember anything, and have left paraphenalia in not just their kids reach, but my 10mos! so yeh, i turned around on wednesday and found a bowl in carol's mouth.

i wanted to call the cops then and there. but i waited to see if they would pay me off. they didn't so i waited. friday the dad went to work with a sack in his pocket. he works at a commissary on an army post. i itched to call the mp's but i want my money. sunday i was supposed to be paid in ful ($30) i got $10. so i called child and youth on monday. their kids are hit for the little infractions (even that 15 month old) and the yelling! also...they "can't" afford $10 shoes from wally world for their son. but i saw mike take at least a $20sack. they picked up shoes for him at the foodbank (free clothing and stuff there too) great at least he is shod, but don't tell me they couldn't afford it.

so i called child and youth. they have been called lots of time for the things they have done drugs wise and to their kids. i know their are many people on this board who use weed, good for you, i hope you're not neglecting you kids. or other responsibilities. i really don't care what you do with your life as long as it's not effecting others.