View Single Post
Old 04-02-2001, 06:01 AM   #1
Charlie
Lord Ao

SPOILERS IN THIS POST....SPOILERS IN THIS POST....SPOILERS IN THIS POST....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

If I dump a party member or they die, can I pick them back up and resume any quests etc that they have?

I currently have Edwin with the Nether Scroll (although he's never mentioned it since he received it) in my party but want to dump him temporarily to do other stuff. Will his Nether Scroll quest be resumed when I get him back? I want to offload him permanently eventually, will I know when his quest is complete and does it take a long time to get to the end of?

Also as above but with Jaheira. I think that she has started the romance bit with me (but she's such a sour cow that I'm not sure.) If I dump her will she still resume her quest/storyline upon retrieval? How do I know when she has begun her romance plot and will I know when her quest is finished?

And again with Nalia. I want this woman gone from my party ASAP but want to finish the funeral/marriage quests, any way to get her on the "hurry up"?

Finally, if a quest/romance related party member dies, upon resurrection do they carry on with their quests/romance plots as if nothing has happened?

------------------
One love, peace.