View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 12:53 AM   #59
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heya Sham! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hearing that Episode 8 is your favorite will make my wife happy (she plays Amiee the Armorer) - and will clearly think it's your favorite just because she was in it, and not because the incredible acting that Adam and I managed to pull off.

Okay.

Maybe it is because of her. (A guy at my work walked up to me after watching it and said, "Damn your wife has a hot voice.") LOL

But yes, the whisper came out muffled. This was because originally the sound got messed up and had a lot of feedback (which we never figured out why), but I used a program to clean up the noise - and it considered the "whisper" noise and reduced it to next to nothing. Future recordings should be free of such a problem as from Episode 9 and on, we moved to using a new mic and actually invested (well Adam did) in some recording equipment!

Also wanted to mention, while we edit Episode 9 - (might be slow, have Pawl the Dorf's bday party happening this weekend! So if you're on our forum, wish the little lad a bday wish!) - but in the meantime, we started doing some NeN wallpapers. Adam came up with a... um... creative one... I also made one - both are now available from our site with more to come in the future! Check it out here!